From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 12:51:56 EST
        Catching up on the last several issues gave me many tears.
My heart goes out to all who have lost ferrets.  I just hope I can
write about, and be as strong as some of you when my guys go.  I have
lost many pets to old age and prematurely, but I have never lost a
ferret.   I have always had strong attachments to all my pets, but
none have stole my heart like Sebastian.  Then Mako and Bambie came
along.  I knew Bambie had an inopperable adrenal when I adopted her
but that was 1.5 years ago.  I told myself I wouldn't get close. I
haven't compared to Sebastian and Mako, but that won't make it any
easier.

        I think Bambie's got more love for life than anything or anyone
I've ever met.  She doesn't even know she's sick, shoot she may even out
live my other guys.  Well enough of this, this mailing list is already
getting quite big.  Take care all.

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, and Bambie.

        P.S.  What's up in MD.  I didn't see anything on the outcome, or
is it still being fought?  GOOD LUCK