From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 23:04:08 -0400
Hi everyone!  I read FML as often as I can, but this is my first time
posting.

I had the same problem with my boys (Bandit, Walley, Getsgo, and Angus)
moving their litter pans all around the cage.  I went to my local
shelter(prior to getting Angus) to see about adopting a ferret, and low
and behold there were wood clamps on all of the cages holding the litter
pans in place.  They are metal clamps with rubber on the handles and ends
to keep from marking the wood.  I have removed the rubber on the ends to
keep the little chewers from eating them.  But they are easy to remove,
relatively inexpensive, and easy to attain.  I only use 1 per litter pan
and it seems to do the trick.

Hope this helps someone out.

Dawn, Bandit, Walley, Getsgo, and Angus