From:
"G. Stewart/Four Paws Ferret" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2010 22:12:13 -0700
I will keep it short. I have just found the biggest mess EVER, found
it when I went to move the kitchen trash can and it was stuck to the
floor... I have been working a LOT of hours and I knew revenge poop was
going to happen but OMG. Just cleaned poop splatters off of a kitchen
cabinet 6 inches high. How does this happen?.... and as far as the
trash can goes. There is always a litter box beside the trash can and
the wall in the corner, the trash can has a brick in it so it cant be
moved. Somehow it got moved enough for the kids to back up between the
trash can and the litter box. All the pee got under the trash can and
glued it down, thats just nasty! and I had a huge Pile of fertilizer
there also. I am in the process of mopping all hard floors. I am using
natures miracle on the tough spots, then sweeping, then pine sol and a
sponge mop, then going over everything again with my Bissell Steam Mop.
I will get rid of all the scent. I have never had this much trouble
with TFS (Trifling Ferret Syndrome). They are my babies and I wouldnt
trade them for anything in the world, But holy Cow they got back at me
in a very nasty way, I didnt even include the hallway in this vent
because yall just dont even want to know about that mess! I know that
it does not help that I have had five hours of sleep in the past 38
hours. Yall have a good day, and Just remember when you are picking up
a fresh pile today, It can Always be Worse. At least my head count isnt
still 9 ferrets in the same house!

Gerald Stewart
Four Paws Ferret Boarding & Rescue (not a shelter)
Renton, Washington