From:
Daniel Dupriest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 11:59:23 -0600
My baby was asleep in the fabric connecting the fold-out foot-rest to the
chair.  I was still outside at 1:00 this morning looking for her.  I never
felt worse in my life.  I walked upstairs to go to sleep (if possible) and
when I got to the 1/2 story landing, she squirmed out of the chair and ran
up to me, right at eye level.  It was the most wonderful feeling to hold her
again.  I'LL NEVER OPEN HER CAGE AGAIN!!! :)  just kiddin.  Again, Thank you
EVERYONE!  I'm very reassured that there are so many good souls out there
that I can count on.  And thank you FML!

Daniel Dupriest