From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 20:37:55 -0700
We have folks coming from all over the country to attend. Just like
Woodstock, Ferretstock will be complete with dozens of folks camping
out here on the farm.

For those unable to attend, we invite you to visit our online Raffle &
Auction Items. Now keep in mind, this is a work in progress, and from
hour to hour, the site will be updated with new items. We have quite a
few items up, but with about 50 more to go! So visit, and visit many
times!

http://www.momscritters.com/ferretstock/3dollar.html

Instructions for joining in the raffles and auctions are located at
the webpage. If you have any questions, feel free to write me.

NOTE: Online submissions for raffles and auctions will close at noon
this Saturday, May 26th, EST.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
www.rockysferrets.com