From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 13:13:24 -0400
Hey Possum here! Guess what happened today!

Mum went down to the local hardware store to check on the Dry-loc stuff
that we need for our play yard. YOU humans are awesome mum had enough
money to buy the 5 gallons we need + some brushes! Way to go you guys!

Now for a very serious note: when you come to hang out and paint this
stuff on our play yard wear stuff you do not care about because this
stuff is oil based and does not; I repeat DOES NOT wash off anything it
gets on. Mum was told that by an expert! So do not wear anything you
care about when you come help save our play yard.

We thank you all so much for helpen us get what we need to do the job,
the work date is both Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th in Naples
New York, because we need to put 2 coats of this on our play yard.
Please let mum know when you plan to come she plans to feed and water
you.

See you in a couple of weeks
Possum

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter