Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:28:02 -0800
Hi all

Preparations for da holidays are underway.  This is a big holiday for da
Big Boss.

A little girl came in today named Dweezil.  She waz met by SonnyBunns,
OldGuy, LWG, Charlie, Narmy and Geezer.  I introduced everyone all around.
They seemed to hit it off right away.  They headed off to get a snack at
da Fruit Bar.  They had quite a time over there tasting all da goodies.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  Then
they headed off to dig a den for her at Dirt Mountain.  Da dirt waz flying
every which way but they had it dug out in no time with all of them
working.  Then they headed over to da Sock Steal Game where they stole a
bunch of socks to help her get her hidey hole stocked real good.  They
carted off a pretty good stash too.  She said to tell her mommy not to
worry dat she is alright up here.  She also said to send along lots of luv
and hugs and kisses.

I looked up Tazy in da puter thingy.  He waz over at da wrestling matches
watching everyone and cheering for hiz favorite.  I sat down to talk to
him for a while.  I passed on your message and he said he luved you
bunches and missed you alot.  He also said dat he is going to be right her
waiting and not to worry as he is doing really well while he is waiting.
He said to send lots of ferret kisses your way.

I also looked up Littleone in da puter.  SHe waz over to da Otter Slide
spashing and sliding.  I finally talked her into coming out of da water so
I would not get splashed while we were talking as I melt when I get wet.
Anyway I passed on your message to her and she said dat they should not
save her any as she haz more than enough up here for any ferret.  She also
said she missed you a lot too and is waiting for da day when you get here.
She said to pass on her luv and lots of kisses.  HSe also said she would
be watching over da holidays.

i have to go to a meeting with d Big Boss about da holidays.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee