From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 22:19:45 EDT
>I've purchased one from the local petco store, the biggest size they
>had at about $18.  Neither one of my ferrets seem to like it.  Rocky
>will move it a bit, then curl up in the bottom and go to sleep.  Chewie
>just sits and scratches at the inside of the ball trying to get out.

I ran out and got one for Miss Jazz.  It took her all of 35 minutes to
get out of it.  Now every time she goes in she's out walking behind me
again looking up like "Ok what else ya got!"

They have more fun in my homemade bean box.  Someone on here last year
made up a bean box for his fuzzies.  He filled it with kidney beans, so
I did that.  I used a moving file box with holes in each side so they
can sift in and out, and they both like it even after a year.

Warmly ~
Mary