From:
[log in to unmask] (kristen herzog)
Date:
Mon, 07 Nov 1994 13:39:17 -0500
        Some useful information:  fleas suck.  Yep, you've guessed it,
oour happy home has been infested.  A co-worker donated a couch and
chair to my boyfriend and I - he was moving and had no where to put
them.  Unfortunatley, the chair had fleas, thanks to his roomate's
cat.  And now, my furries have fleas!  AHHHHH!
        I felt terrible for bringing the nasty critters into the
apartment, so I shampooed and sprayed away, and we all are desperately
waiting the final results.  I have one question - flea shampoo is
obviously harmfull to a ferret's eyes.  While I was shampooing them, I
thought back to the time we had to dip my parents' dog.  My mom put
drops of mineral oil in their eyes to coat them and prevent
irritation.  Will this work for ferrets?
        Well, wish me luck.  I HATE cringing every time I hear them
sractch, hoping its not a flea!  :)
                - Kristen, Roo, and Nesta
Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.