From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:49:43 EDT
ALL and I emphasize ALL rescued ferrets need to vaccinated against rabies
and distemper BEFORE they are adopted out to a new home.  Also all ferrets
that come into a shelter whole, (not spayed or neutered), need to have this
done also before leaving the shelter.  We have taken in a few this year
that are in this state and we realize that some adopters will not get the
proper vet attention and then wonder why the females get sick and die.
The Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network

Win