Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 15:03:23 -0400
I took the advice of one of our posters and did the nifty trick out of
making a short cut to the BFF streaming video. It's on my desk top. And
when I'm not on the computer, the full screen sized video of Georgia
and her baby is always running as a screensaver. Well, today I walked
into the kitchen, glanced at the moniter and let out a "What in the
heeeeeell ..." Lmao. Georgia had taken a small bowl of meat and dropped
it on top of wee Peanuts head! The little guy was spinning around under
and in the upside down dish while she watched. She finally freed him
and commenced to eating her meal. Peanut was blindly scurring about,
no doubt saying, "What the heeeeeeeell ...". What did I miss? What did
wee Peanut ever do to deserve that? Anyone know? Anyone wanna guess?
Did he not shut up when she told him to so she could sleep? Maybe he
was talking like the famous "Fred" kid on YouTube at nonstop Chipmunk
speed. I'd dump a dish on him too if he was running around pulling his
fur and screaming he needed his meds in helium talk like young Fred.
Lol. Hmm. Maybe he used those tiny new teeth a biiiiiiiit too much when
he was nursing. No, that's lame. Maybe you guys can help? I say we use
our imaginations and theorize what Peanut did to make mamma wanna put
a bowl on his head, and/or why she did that.

Wolfy

ps, to make the shortcut as described so that you can run the live BFF
camera without bringing up the net browser, right click on your desk
top, select new, then shortcut. Then type in
mms://NZPWMserver1.si.edu/bff
Wella.  Magnee-fee-cent.  Mwa!