From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:20:24 -0700
Hi Sharon:

You must think I am an awful person for not responding until now, but I
haven't read the last three ferret mailing lists until tonight (June 9th).
I have however, still been voting up a storm for Stormy, but it takes my
husband and I a while to read the FML and sometimes we will go 2 or 3 days.
Unfortunately, its been very busy around here the last few days, but like
I said even though I didn't get around to reading the FML until today, I
have been voting for Stormy everyday.

<<waves to everyone>> I know where you got your information from in regards
to my votes for Stormy, from a special person whom I think has been a great
friend to me, Lynda.  Her Toby is the Kanadien Kouri Fan Club Rep.  My
husband and I were in tears when we read your post, I couldn't believe it
that I would be personally thanked.  I never expected that, I was just
doing what I felt was my duty out of the kindness of my heart.  I am at a
loss for words and the tears are still flowing as I write this to you.  I
can't thank you enough for thinking that I am a special person and to thank
me for voting for Stormy.  I would do anything to help and I wish I could
do more financially.  Thank you once again for your kind words.

Hugs,
Rosie