From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:30:59 -0500
Hello, all!
We have our first remote control stealing ferret!  Pepper, one of our
fosters, LOVES remotes!  She will fight us for them.  Of course, one of
ours, identity unknown, did steal our cordless phone, and held it hostage
for over a month, but that was before Pepper got here.  Chumba is our
sock stealer, she goes wild for those and Dessie only likes potatoes and
hairbrushes as far as I can tell.  I've never seen Sequoia steal anything.

Pepper is also our first really cuddly ferret.  She will stop and ask me to
pick her up, frequently and give me kisses.  Sugar does to a small extent,
as well, but Pepper does the most.

Pepper also figured out how to get on my desk, and is currently trying to
help me write this post....

Happy Dooks to all, and prayers for all the sick or hurt fuzzies.
Sherry

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!