From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:19:27 +1100
I joined FML after having a lot of problems in Australia finding
information regarding ferrets.

At first I enjoyed getting FML everyday, but over the last couple of
weeks I have noticed that rather than people banding together for our
ferrets, they have none nothing but attack and make inaccurate
suggestions and criticisms.  (E.g. Valarie & pet psyhics).

It seems like the ferrets are being forgotten in place of the bitching
and if its not bitching it's the biggest game of chinese whispers I have
ever witnessed.

I must ask is there a need to post such negative e-mails?  If you
disagree, you disagree.  Each to their own.  Why attck someone.  No-one
will listen when attacked.

Over here we always see advertising about America, the country of
freedom.  What happened to the freedom of speech?  Because there is
no freedom in speech if you are attacked so serverly and sometimes so
cruelly, for stating your opinion or feelings.  Popele can't disagree
without being cruel!

[DJ]