From:
Deborah Sue Linville and Gracie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 08:37:27 -0500
I with my memory failing me, don't know who suggested we should look up the
christmas faq, but, thankyou!!  I'm still laughing, and it was very
informative as well...I do, however, have a question.  Why shouldn't we lock
up the guests??  The ferrets are more fun!!  And probably would laugh right
along with us.  Especially when we locked up aunt ?, because she is always
the one who pinches fuzzie's cheeks.  Or little cousin?  who always tries to
see if ferrets can fly??  they probably won't notice...(hopefully no one
will take offense at this little joke, I have a strange sense of humor).

Anyway, my children are coming for the holiday's, ages 15, 11, and 9.  They
will be alone with fuzzie's for a week, five hours a day.  I would like to
get them reading up on fuzzie's.  Any suggestions??  ordered deborah jeans
book, but, it won't be here on time.  anything i could print out on computer
would be helpful...tried to print out pam's faq...but, it is much too long.
I need about a 5 or 6 to 13 page synopsis of info, and basic do's and
don'ts.  i know, i know, that isn't enough pages....you need to know so
much.  should i just type up a paper of what i know????

             thanks,deb