From:
Laurel Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 23:53:24 -0400
Yup, yup, it's that time again.

All of my five fuzzies have taken to lounging around on the various levels
of their cage and not all bundled in the hamock.  It's the heat again, and I
wondered how we oughtta deal with it best......

We have a window a/c in the bedroom, but the fuzzies live in the back
room--furthest away from the a/c.  We opened a window back there and put a
fan in it blowing directly across the room and over their cage.  They have
plenty of water, in both bowls (that can be tipped) and a side water thingie
(that can't).  Do you think they'll be okay for the duration of the hot
weather (NW Ohio, it gets in the 90s and *very* low 100s occasionally, more
like high 80s, but very high humidity which makes it worse), or should we
actually move them into the bedroom where the a/c is?

And THEN, in AUGUST, we have to traipse across the country to Utah....so
we'll have to do the "long distance car ride" thing.....what fun.
(/sarcasm)

Laurel
 **  "You don't like those ideas?  I got others..." --Marshal McLuhan  **
Laurel Gilbert                        [log in to unmask]
American Culture Studies, BGSU, Ohio        http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/