Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:15:11 -0400
Not only are those listed bad for animals (especially fuzzies, cats,
and dogs) but also for human consumption. My only question, when are
the Hot-Shots in Washington, D.C. (aka: the financial and intellectual
wasteland of America) going to get off their bureaucratic back-sides
and start protecting American Citizens and our fur-kids? Maybe we
should just fire the whole bunch and start over again, and not allow
any of those in office back in again. Just a thought.

Keep the Faith.

God's Blessings to one and all

Rev. Ron Sims, D.D. & Family: 2 hooman-beans owned by 2 canines and 2
felines, and many ferts at the Rainbow Bridge (and we miss them all).