Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:01:51 -0000
Dear Respondees and Flamers to Mia E. decision,
I just became a part of this great FML not too long ago and have had
wonderful responses to my questions, sympathetic ears to my broken heart
when my Moosie died in my arms, and a heightened knowledge of ferret
difficulties and how to deal with them.

You people are truly survivors and dedicated to the cause of ferret welfare
and health.  That is my desire.  In fact, since coming to FML, my intensity
for my ferrets have increased to the point of "no return".  *BIG smile*  My
horses don't get as much attention as they used to!  *another BIG smile*

My only concern:
Do you all walk in Mia's "shoes" and know her and her husband's heart?  I
understand dedication for a cause and so do each of you.  When you realize
that you have too much on your plate then you must carefully weigh
outcomes.  Mia and her husband made a choice that they can live with
because they will find GOOD homes for those babies and not just "throw
them away."

Flaming people because they must choose is WRONG.  Suggesting abortion is
WRONG.  Judging others is wrong.

Whatever her reasons are, until you live her life, until you are faced
with making the same choice, don't presume you know what is best for her
and her husband OR her babies.  She loves them enough to find responsible
homes...who knows, maybe the doctor told her that her baby will be needing
special attention therefore she won't be able to give her other babies the
time they deserve.  WHO knows...except her and her only.

Do you want to email me about this?  I'm here.  Do you want to flame me?
I'm here.  Will it make me want to leave this great FML?  No.

We are here to support not condemn,
Shari L. Bradstream and her "1/2 dozen + 1 dookers"
(just in case you want to say more than the FML can hold)
1365 E. 27th
Rapid City, SD  57703
(just in case you want to hear my voice)
605-348-7791