From:
Joyce Hersh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:18:31 -0400
I wanted to try the rice box thing for Tank, but didn't want to throw out
a lot of rice in case he didn't take to it.

So I tried something else: I bought one of those plastic filing boxes, the
kind that take either 11" or 14" hanging folders, and have a hinged lid.
I filled it with sunflower seed, which we have for the birds.

Well, Tank didn't care for it.  I guess he's just not the digging type
(except for carpet).  So now I have some bird seed and a file box.  No
harm done.

-- Joyce & Tank
Me:
http://www.doctorbeer.com