Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 22:15:19 -0500
I just received an e-mail as the subject line states.  I am at a loss for
how to put into words my graditude to the people on the FML for their
support.  I am looking at 2 possibly 3 operations pending.  With this
donation, it will put the surgeries closer to being done.  Having just lost
my job, this for me is a blessing.  It tells me that all the long hours and
doings without are appreciate.

I like all shelters dream of the day when we will no longer be needed.  To
be put out of use, for lack of ferrets needing homes is our dream, that
there never be a fuzzy that goes unloved.

Yours humbly,
Margie