From:
darlene w <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:20:58 -0700
Dear Big and Da Puppa Dawg Greeter and Pie O' Pah,

oh my!!! This IS VERY special!!! and I will NEVER forget it!! Thank
you so very much for the special greetings, not just one, but two!!!
Yes, my Buddy was and still is, a very special little doggie, and I
can't begin to thank you all enough!! My pain is still strong, but
not as bad and now I have 2 very special stories that will be placed
in frames next to Buddy's picture that I will always have to help me
remember he is now happy and not suffering anymore.

Again, thank you so very much, and mommy loves you Buddy and we miss
you so, you will NEVER be forgotten!!!!

Darlene & Addie & Booboo