Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:18:35 -0400
Dearest Sandee,
I know you have been very, very busy lately but I was wondering if you
could do me a favor?

It was one year ago today that you greeted Mr Fiscus.  While he was here
he claimed a lot of peoples hearts.  I was thinking about him today and
wondering how he was doing.  When he came to you he was so little because
he couldn't eat on his own.  His shelter mom had to hand feed him around
the clock.  He seemed to be quite the little fighter because I think he
stayed her a bit longer than everyone thought he would.  His most favorite
food was vanilla Haagen Dazs ice cream.  If you do see him Sandee could
you please tell him that even though I didn't know him that long I still
think about him and I hope he is fat and sassy now.

Thank you so much for all you do Sandee.

Diddy