From:
Nicole LEXEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:21:25 -0800
Hi Everyone!

First of all I would like to extend a very large THANK-YOU to all of you
who sent us e-mails regarding our sick and dying ferret, Tessa.  My husband
was so amazed that absolute strangers who don't evey know us would care
enough to take the time to send us warm wishes, advise, prayers, etc.
THANK-YOU again.  You know who all you special angels are.  Everytime I
read them I cry but I know people care about our pain, just as we care
about yours, and it really helps.

I read a request a week or so ago from someone looking for a ferret shelter
in British Columbia, Canada.  FIRST Ferrets (Ferret Information Rescue
Shelter Trust) is located in Vancouver, BC (not sure if you already know
this by now)

~ Their e-mail address is:  [log in to unmask]
~ Their website address is:  www.ferrets.org
~ Phone# (604) 263-7481  /  Fax# (604) 263-0314

We got our first two ferrets from them.  The second one was Tessa, who has
lovingly graced our home for three years now.

Nikki & the Kidz