From:
mireille chiasson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 21:54:09 +0000
Hello,
I'm in desperate need of advice or help.  I have just bought a new baby
ferret (8 weeks old).  I already had two other ferrets Lucy (2 years old)
and Antha (1.5 years old).  The two older ones get along great, but the new
baby is another question.  When we put the baby with the others to play they
attacked her, the baby was REALLY scared.  Lucy's tail got all puff up and
she grabbed her really hard and shook her, Antha's not as bad but she stills
bits her alot.  We tried another couple of times but the same thing
happened.  We keep the baby seperate from the others for now, but in the
same cage in different levels.  Is this situation going to change or am i
always going to have to keep them seperated??

Please respond

Thank you,
Mireille