From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:21:35 -0800
I keep telling myself it's for the better of them.  Kokie, Rosie, and
Buckie have gone to their new permanent home with a wonderful lady and
her husband.  They will have 7 other brothers and sisters to play with,
and will have a room full of toys and play-things.  I feel like I'm lost
now that I dont have anyone to follow me around the house, or to nip my
toes, or to play with.  My kids are gone, except for Noodles.  She's
still with me thankfully.  It just feels like the house is empty now,
like a shadow's cast over our home.  Ferret math has finally
subtracted....

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~