From:
batzwing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 06:15:29 -0600
We had to help Humphrey cross over to the bridge on saturday.

I will miss his large warm brown eyes and rich chocolate fur..

Sandee, please hook him up with Phoebe, Joey and Oliver..and make sure
that whatever he does at the bridge he whoops Oliver's butt everytime,
here on earth, Oliver, in his cute baby way, was a pain in the tush to
Hump.  And make sure he gets all the sweet treats he wants.

He is terribly missed here.  We are so sad.  We love you Humpy.

I want to thank the W.F.A for letting me adopt Humphrey, even though we
had him only a year and a half, he brightened our lives.

June, Louis Desiree and Niko and all the fuzzbutts
Missing our Humpinator