From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 1996 13:42:13 -0400
Hello FMLers,

From time to time I see a post about someone fighting City Hall, Municipal
Animal Control, or their county or city or state Health Department.
Remember that the Pacific Research Institute Report on the ferret wars in
California is still available and is, in my opinion, one of the best
advocacy pieces ever written on ferret legalization.  Please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] if you want more information.

Jeanne Carley