From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 14:51:23 -0800
Hi there,

I want to officially welcome the latest addition to our family -- Snoopy.

We got Snoopy Friday night from a lady who couldn't keep her anymore.  She
is approximately 3 years old and blind.  The vet says she has mature
cataracts.  She also is extremely underweight (was fed cat food) and had no
shots whatsoever.  Needless to say, she is getting her shots now and is on
8-in-1 ferret food, which she loves.  She is very docile, does not bite
(knock on wood) and absolutely loves to be held.  As a matter fact, she did
not want to be put down at the vet's office.  Plus she sat still for the
shot.  No screaming or anything!  Is this normal????

She is starting to get use to her surroundings now, and has grown accustom
to us holding her.

But I wanted to know, is there anything special I should be concerned with
about our blind little Snoopy friend????

Alexander and Roxana have not been officially introduced in regards to
getting to play together.  But so far, they are all indifferent to each
other.

Well, gotta go.  More finals :-(

Dee

Alexander "Who's the new chick?"
Roxana "Who cares?"
Snoopy "I can smell them, but I can't see them anywhere. . ."