Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:16:48 -0400
I received this article reminding us that chocolate is toxic to dogs,
cats and FERRETS!  Notice this is a PASADENA, CA paper!
http://www.whittierdailynews.com/entertainment/ci_3153942
It also mentions our upcoming little-known National Animal Shelter
Appreciation Week on Nov.  6-12!

*Coming up Nov. 6-12, is National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week.
While many of us find it difficult to even drive past, never mind visit,
our local shelter, we should keep in mind how much worse off the animals
would be without them.  They are frequently the last chance for animals,
providing a refuge when all other means have failed.  At the very least,
it is better than be dumped on the street, or out in the canyons and left
to fend for themselves.*

renee :)