From:
Susan Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:23:26 +0000
Hopefully I can help to clear up some confusion. My name is Susan
Holland, treasurer for Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network
(MFRAN). We have been around on the east side of Michigan for over 10
years. James Fishback (Tigger) is our group's Shelter Coordinator. We
are a group that usually has 1 or more shelters within our group. With
the poor economy and stressful "life" situations for many people the
shelters that we worked with in the past have now closed thier door for
taking in new ferrets. We are trying to foster within our group, but
our homes get full as well. What Tigger was trying to do is to reach
out and see if we can find someone else interested in becoming a rescue
to work with us. If you have any further questions you can direct them
to the MFRAN president, Art Holland at artholland@... .

Thank you SO much for allowing me to help clear this up. Ferret rescue
is all about networking and sticking together. We may not all go about
it the same way, but we are all in it for the same reason....for the
ferrets.

Susan Holland
Treasurer, Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network (MFRAN)