From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 12:01:51 -0400
Hi Everyone.  I found an advertisement in my local newspaper in the
classifieds.  I know a lot of you like to use colloidal silver on your
ferrets and from what I've read it seems like it works on everything.  Just
thought you all might be interested.  Bill said I'm not allowed to post the
adertisement itself something about copyrights, but if anyones interested
give me a yell and I will send you the info.

Also for those of you who use baby wipes to clean up after your ferrets I
have a recipe to make your own.  Purchase the "super size" roll of heavy
duty Bounty paper towels and cut them in half.  Stack them in a tall, square
tupperware container (get one that the towels fill up w/out a lot of extra
room).  Add 3 cups warm water, 3 tablespoons of liquid baby soap, and 3
tablespoons of baby oil.

The towels will soak up the liquid and remain slightly moist, just like
store wipes. I got the select a size roll of bounty figured it would be
easier than tearing the others apart.

Kelly Ferret Mum to 4.
http://members.tripod.com/~rodjones/ferrethead2.html

--
 The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.A
 message sent this way will go directly to my screen.