From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:33:52 -0700
Hi all,

What a great program! I sat down and watched it with my father and was
so happy to see many faces I knew from my visits back east and to the
mid-west. Congratulations to the stars, both human and four footed! (I
was also tickled to see a tiny cameo of my 2006 Ferret Babies calendar)

The reason I'm writing to the FML in addition to say how much I enjoyed
the program, is to ask if anyone has a tape of DVD of it. A lady that
used to work for me and donated 100's of hours to the effort here in CA
moved to the wilds of CA and could not see it.

She asked me if I could tape it but I couldn't get the thing to work!

Would someone send me a copy so she can enjoy this really entertaining
show? I will happily pay shipping charges!

Please e-mail me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
--
Jeanne Carley's 2008 edition, Ferret Motion is coming soon! In the
meantime, you can enjoy some amazing ferret photography visit

NEW! Custom prints of Jeanne's terrific ferret photos! Is there a
ferret picture that you've always loved? You can now order your
favorite ferret photo by Jeanne Carley. Click on Collections to choose.