Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:48:58 -0700
I just wanted to thank everyone who has loaned photos for use in my
powerpoint presentation. Many are absolutely fantastic! Some people
have a wonderful talent for capturing ferret activities, some better
than I can.

I truely appreciate all offers. At the moment I am a bit overwhelmed
with downloading so many photos, but rest assured that I am looking at
and enjoying ALL submissions.

For anyone else who would like to send photos, simply send the picture
directly, or send a download link, to:

Again, thank you for such wonderful photos! They are a real treasure!

Bob C  [log in to unmask]