Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:18:02 -0400
My veterinarian and I are trying desperately to locate deslorelin, but
so far the number of folks we have contacted have not been able to sell
any implants to us, and the manufacturer has apparently just changed
hands and it cannot be directly ordered through them. If anyone has any
leads on vets who have extra they might be willing to part with, or
know of any suppliers or contact information for the new manufacturer,
please contact myself at [log in to unmask] or my vet, Dr. Ray Cahill,
at SeaPort Vet in Gloucester, MA telephone: 978-283-8883
email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you for any help!

Erinn Whitmore