From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 09:17:42 -0500
Hi all;
First, I would like to say to everyone that sent condolences for the loss
of my baby Rocky, was greatly appreciated and very comforting I will never
forget your kind words and the feeling I got when so many people emailed
to show how they care even for people they don't know.  Thank you again.

Troy Lynn I didn't get to thank you personally through email due to I
accidentally erased it but I appreciate your words.

Secondly, I am trying to build a wonderful active ferret room for my
fuzzies.  If any of you have creative ideas that you have done with tubes
and such please email me and send me pictures if you can.  I greatly
appreciate it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a Happy New Year.

Take Care,
Jessica