From:
Bryan Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 1995 11:25:32 -0400
Hey hows everything going out there fuzzies and fuzzy people.  Just
wanted to say this list is very cool.  My heart goes out to all who have
lost their loved ones resently. I resently lost my dog to kidney failure
and I don't know what I would do if one of my girls got died.  I have one
question for the Doc's and anyone else with info.  Since I got my new
ferret Nakita my first, Mel, one has lost alot of weight and her cost is
beginning to thin.  She is still really active and eats ok but not quite
as much as she used to.  Before I got Nakita, Mel stayed in the cage all
the time when I wasn't there and now they stay out all the time in my
room.  Maybe its just the change in the seasons and the increase in
activity.  I was also wondering who in North Carolina reads the FML.  I
live in Boone but fairly regularly go into Greensboro, Winston Salem and
Burlington.  If anybody out there lives in this region send me and E-mail
I would love to meet others who are owned by the carpet sharks.
Love to all and their owners,
Melanie, Nakita and Bryan Wood