From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 17:46:10 +0100
There is an organization I ran across that is concerned with Animal Rights
and has strong celebrity support.  This organization is The Ark Trust.

Their url is www.envirolink.org/genesis/
and the phone number is (818) 786-9990
and the fax is (818) 786-9070
thier email is [log in to unmask]

I wrote them an email describing the plights of Kodo and California and
asked for their support.  They just had an award show called the Genesis
Awards which praises the media for their support of animal rights.  I figure
that they have a strong pressence with the media and their support could
help out Kodo and the fight for ferret legalization in California.

Please email or call them to let them know about Kodo and CA.  If they get
enough responses they might just help us out.

Anissa
CA ferret lover.