Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:53:06 -0500
Does anyone know how much the TN panel costs the vet? The vets where
I am charge $225. That was a couple of years ago, so it could even be
more now. If you pay less for the test, please email me and let me
know where you're located. I assume a chunk of the charge is for
postage and special handling.

My vet will not put in a des implant unless he does the test first (or
there are obvious signs) and the ferret definitely has adrenal disease.
He said there are no studies regarding prevention and the implant could
cause side effects.

Thanks for any info, and Happy New Year!

Shron
Spooky & Xena
Missing Rocky, Minky & Klondike