Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:21:42 EST
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your help to help me with this 17 years old with the
sick ferret and others. As of today, she states that someone is taking
care of them for her. As for some who asks, I do not know her address
or phone number to reach her. I am stepping aside, because I no longer
know what is true and what is not true.

As of lately, she has been using different alias in emails to me so I
no longer know what is true and what is not true about the status of
her ferrets. She has used alias of [log in to unmask] ,
[log in to unmask] , and who knows what else to test me in my
well not give her the time of the day to get jerked around. I have
given all of my efforts to help her and her ferrets, if there are such
things. If something is being said about me, please disregard them all
due to her alias. I have her emails if you wish. I am sure all of us
have enough on our plates, go for the positive smiles, and look forward
to holidays to give fuzzies Xmas gifts that are coming up very soon! :)

By the way, for all of the shelter people, you should check out
Craigslists to purchase cargo vans and other types of vans for
transporting ferrets. They're GREAT deals as I have used mine for a
long time. Many people has to sell them due to moving reasons and
others so they have to discount them very low and fast to sell quickly
which is a big bonus for shelter people. It would be great for you guys
to take an advantage of it. It's even better than eBay. Oh, you can
even find many free Christmas trees of all sizes for your ferret room,
too.

Hugs and kisses to your fuzzbutts for me,
April Crompton
MNWRR