From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 00:32:30 -0400
I think I have the wrong store.

I know I was hard on you yesterday, please do not hold that against
me. I was just trying to make you wake up. See the facts as they are.

You have a kind heart, but you are very trusting. I do not want to see
you get hurt. I have the scars of many battles. Some I did not win.
Being a ferret advocate, this is ain't my first Rodeo, as they say.
I have seen many situtations like this work out, then there are the
ones that don't. No one wants to think about the ones that do not.

I am just trying to make you see the actions that must be taken for
"Baby Girl" now. Keep your eye on the prize.

I have rescued a few ferrets from the pet store myself. I bought
them, of course I dickered on the price. So will even give them to
you to give them a good home, get the medical treatment, and save
them the hassel of taking them to the vet and the vet bills. Some
will negoiate, Some will not reduce them a dime. Some of these stores
have an insurance policy against the health of the animal. Wether, I
got a reduction or not, I took them home. I know money is alway a
consideration, it has to be. My vet let me make payments.

[SA]