From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:30:48 -0400
It's the Ferret Couture/Ferret Aid Fashion Show silent auction and we
are happy to announce that everyone can be a part of it!

After the Ferret Couture Fashion Show we will be holding a silent auction
to benefit The Ferret Aid Society.  Ferret Couture and several other
donors have generously donated over 50 lots up for auction this Friday.
100% of the profits will go to the shelter, and we want to offer those
not in attendance a chance to win!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ifc2006/auc_thumbs.htm

We will be accepting bids via email up until June 22 (Thursday) at
10:00am (EST).  You may submit a minimum and maximum bid and we will
bid on your behalf (bidding is in Canadian Dollars).  Shipping is the
responsibility of the winner, we will be shipping via Canada Post and
depending on weight and size of package please allow for $10-20 CAD for
shipment (winner will be billed actual cost).  We will ship via ground or
airmail depending on winner's preference.  Payment for winning bids (for
those not in attendance) will be due within 7 days of notification of
win.  We will be accepting PayPal for those who wish to bid via email.

To view the items available please visit
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ifc2006/auc_thumbs.htm

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] to place your bids or if you
should have any questions.

We want to thank all those submitting bids, and everyone who generously
donated items for auction. =)

Good Luck!

~Shannan

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada

<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

To support our shelter
Visit <http://www.ferretaid.org/>