From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:23:47 -0700
www.rockysraffles.com
GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Be sure and get your raffle selections in soon! The raffle website will
be closed at 11:am Saturday, June 23rd! If you're interested in one of
our great shirts, please contact me directly. Raffles will be drawn at
the live event at 4:30 and 7:00 Saturday.

Bob Church will be giving us his company, wit, and as always, his
latest and greatest findings and opinions Fri 6/22. The dinner has
been sold out!

If you've decided at the last minute to come join us for Ferretstock
2012 this Saturday, please do. There will be plenty of food and drinks,
singing, and so much fun as the evening progresses and we have our
traditional bonfire. Camping at the venue is free.
http://www.rockysferrets.com/events/fs/ferretstock.html

Looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces from all over the
country, come join us for this fabulous event!!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter