From:
Alice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:59:31 EDT
Hi all.  I owned ferrets for many years and currently have four.  I have
a quick question.  Bella, not sure of her age but guesstimates around 4,
no longer wants to be bothered by her three brothers (all under 8 months).
She doesn't want them in HER hammock and will only play with Buster (the
ferret we got after her cagemate Bandit died).  She's in great health and
everything else is normal (eating, wanting treats, going where she's not
supposed to, etc.).  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Bella, Buster, Snoopy, and Kane