Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 10:34:55 -0400
I have been researching about cataracts and it seems as if there are no
meds that can help. But one thing I read is that supplementing vitamin
A might help. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this, and
if so, how much vitamin A is safe and effective to supplement? Also,
any other information for helping to slow the onset of cataracts would
be appreciated. Our new foster ferret Parker has, among his many
challenges, cataracts that have caused blindness in one eye and seem to
be developing in the other eye as well. This poor guy has had a really
bad life and we're doing what we can to make his remaining time good,
and it would sure be nice if we could save his sight in his good eye
for as long as possible.

Thanks,
Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, Luna, Dozer, and Parker