From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:30:23 -0500
Thank you again to all that support us.  We received a check from igive
for $47.  With 3 adrenal surgeries on the horizon this helps.

If you normally order from PetSmart, here is a coupon code that will give
you $10 off of $20 - BOOKS.  And don't forget to check at Bargains4Pets.com
for more discount coupons.  You can use these coupons when you are surfing
through iGive too and that earns your charity an extra 3 cents per click.
Even if you don't shop you earn 1 cent per click and every bit helps.  If
you'd like to surf for us, the url to go through is at the bottom of my
posts.

We've put up another SayIt card so if you'd like to help us earn donations
that way, we get 1 penny for each time our card is sent.  I just put up the
new card today so it may be a day before it is up.  This one is a picture
of some of the group lounging on a quilt.  The picture was taken in our
basement where they like to sleep and I must say this one is adorable.
And don't forget our picture of Doc lounging in the hammock too.  He'd be
heartbroken.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services