From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:03:31 -0500
Well, me, my daughter and the Gang will be heading slightly south to
Delaware.  We will be in the Bear area of north DE (between Wilmington
and Newark).

If anyone has suggestions about wonderful pet stores, shelters, vets or
play groups, please let me know!  I also need to know if there are any
'stupid' laws on the books that I would need to be aware of.  The 3 boys
of my gang are out and about with us all the time, visting nursing homes,
popping into schools, my Girl Scout Troop mascots and such.  Does anyone
know what the bite law for ferrets is in DE?  The boys have never even
nipped anyone, but I want to know what to expect, it might just change our
socializing habits!

Anyone near the area that might be interested in forming play groups, let
me know.  With moving to a new area, it never hurts to make new friends!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jen and Gang