From:
Sleepy Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:25:49 -0400
Hi,
I just got an email from Jennifer McLaughlin who is writing an article
for Ferrets Magazine online wanting help with an article. See below..

"I am working on an article for Ferrets magazine online and it
discusses grooming through the ages. I was wondering if you could help
me out by posting something on the FML and/or giving me some names of
individuals who have been grooming their ferrets for more than 10
years. I can be reached at this email address [log in to unmask]

Let me know if that is ok. I really do appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Jennifer McLaughlin"

So if any of you want to help please email her at the address above.
Thank you!
Peggy

--
http://www.sleepyferret.net