From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:04:18 -0500
It's a sunny Sat morning.  I have to work today, but my ferrets are making
the morning routines joyous as always (-:

In the hall they have a basket filled with straw that they often like to
cuddle or play in.  This morning Mikette decided to pull all the straw out
of the basket (I have to mention that she somehow did it quite efficiently
in one big glob) that she then scooted with it backwards to the middle of
the hall.  I had visions of this mound of straw being pulled under the
bed (eeeek, what a mess) but the pilgrimage ended there.  I watched and
laughed as her two sisters joined her for a happy romp in the straw.
Tails, noses, teeth, tumbles.  Three little fuzzies in a growing,
spreading pile of straw.

I love it when my fuzzies remind me to live life outside the lines (-:

Risa
What have your fuzzies taught you?