From:
Michelle Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 1994 16:53:42 -0400
Hi All!
        I will be moving in about two weeks, and I was wondering if anyone had
any tips for moving with ferrets. Has anyone done this? What type of
behavior is to be expected upon settling in? I'm a little worried about
their liter habits, they have not made a single mistake for the past several
months. I suppose, I shall have to limit them to one room, then two...etc,
at least until they are used to the new place. I will be about 5 miles outside
of a FFZ, Washington, DC, and was plesantly surprised that the apartment
building didn't even require me to give a pet deposit. It turns out that they
go solely by the weight of your pet.
        Another concern I have met in the past few days is ANTS! They are
taking over my house! I am a very clean person, and I can't even
understand why they are in the house in the first place. The
biggest problem is that they get all over the ferrets' food. Is there any
ant killers that are safe to use around ferrets? And while we are at it, how
about roach killers? ( I hope I don't have to deal with those guys, but
in a new apartment,  you never know!!)

Thanks,

Michelle
        Kina "I love all of the new boxes everywhere Mom!"
        Kobe "What's that funny tickly feeling in my tummy?"