Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:48:24 -0400
Hi all!

Thanks to all of you for the info you sent me. It was informative, and
I was able to move forward with a positive beat!! I was in Michigan -
visiting with my first grandson, when my husband called me about my
lil' MojoMan. He stated he was taking MoJo to the doctor because he
saw what appeated to be bruising going from his shoulders - up. He
said it looked like somone had punched him a dozen times. Sooooo..in
to Dr. Levinson they go, while leaving a panicked ferret Mommy - to
wait anxiously for the call back w/what was wrong with my baby. I
couldn't wait too long so I called to get an update from Doc - while
they were still examinging him. The hubby put me on speaker phone to
hear the news....imagine my suprise......and laughter.....when he
announced that the "bruising"......was actually his skin pigment -
changing because..... HIS HAIR IS COMING BACK!!!!! Everybody give me
a YEE-HAWWW!!! Took a while for the lupron to kick in. We are still
going to do the implant that I was asking about. According to Doc L -
he says it lasts for a year and/or better!!! We'll do one more lupron
"booster" until such time that he can get his hands on the drug..
Lilttle MoJoMan - now is sporting, instead of rich chocolate fur -
MIDNIGHT BLACK hair.......he looks a little funky - but he has HAIR
again!!!! Just starting to come in. Got a full shoulder/front paw fuzz
growing in - and just beginning to get his tummy and rat tail fuzz too!
Needless to say, my husband is grounded and not allowed to call me with
panic causing news, until AFTER he takes em to the vet.... thats only
going to be when I am not there.....poor Timmy....he was a wreck too.
BUT I am grateful as hell that he took a more aggressive stance, in
getting Moj' into the doc - immediately upon noticing. He is a great
ferret Daddy - and his heart was in the right place!!

See? Prayers work - and dreams DO come true!! Thanks to all of you for
the info, prayers, and everything else!!! You guys rock. I don't know
where I'd be without this list - and my ferret community. It is kinda
like I have lots of brother's and sisters out there on this list. It
is always someone on this list that usually comes up with the right
answers for me, and I am grateful for each and every one of you. BIG -
you are the best there is and I am most thankful fo YOU. Without you,
this list wouldn't exist - and I'd have never met my ferret family.
Ferrety dooks to all of you!!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots, including one newly furred MoJoMan, missing
Helena, Ricky, Arty and Zeus.....